Community Partner ProgramMoraine Ridge Wildlife Rehab Center invites you to become a part of our Community Partner Program. At MRWRC we know that we could not continue our lifesaving work without the support of the community. Community partners are vital to our lifesaving missions and can help MRWRC in the following ways:
1. Become a coporate sponsor. We are always seeking reputable businesses to sponsor an event, t-shirt production, an animal, or building a cage. All businesses will be proudly promoted via social media, printed correspondence, and logo displays.
2. Become a MRWRC member or animal sponsor. We have memberships and sponsorships for all ages and levels of giving. More details to come.
3. Promote MRWRC events. We will periodically email you with upcoming event flyers and information and all you have to do is share! Suggestions: Post MRWRC flyers in your place of business, share events on social media, include the events in your emails to employees or customers, etc.
4. Place a MRWRC donation jug in your business. We will provide you with a donation jug and signage. Just let us know when you would like us to pick up the donations, and we will send a representative to collect.
5. Host a supply drive. We provide you with our wishlist and either collection bins or brown paper bags, depending on how you would like the drive structured. If you're a business, we'll provide you with shopping lists for customers that include items we need AND that are sold in your store. The brown paper bags are great ideas for school groups, boy/girl scouts, church groups, ect.
6. Share MRWRC wildlife care information with your community. If you would like to distribute information to your community regarding what to do if you find an injured or orphaned animal, let us know! We will provide you with MRWRC informational brochures to distribute.
As a thank you for your support, community partners are recognized with a post on our Facebook page, listed on our website, and mentioned in our quarterly newsletter delivered to the Northwest Indiana community.
If you are interested in becoming a Moraine Ridge Wildlife Rehab Center Community Partner or learning more about the program, please contact Stephanie Kadletz at email@example.com or 219.299.8027.